One of life's beautiful milestones.
As you plan this ultimate event, music will play a significant role in setting the atmosphere for you and your guests to make memories that will
last a lifetime.
- The Concert
If you want music for 45-1hr before your actual ceremony begins, this is the show for you. The Lady will create a medley and musical magic for the sheer delight of your guests.
- The Ensemble
If you want to add another instrument with the harp: flute/violin/cello. Duos, trios, and quartets are available with this option.
- The Medley
The performance is approximately five minutes in length and designed for Church programs and small family gatherings that want a brief harp encounter.
- The Standard
This is the typical performance that is requested; light ceremony music. It includes: prelude, bridal party, bride, interlude, recessional, and postlude.
Wedding Ceremony Program
- Prelude: Guests are arriving while bridal party is getting ready.
- Bridal Party Entrance: The bridal court precedes the bride.
- Bridal Entrance: The star
- Interlude: During the ceremony, there may be a unity candle/exchange of roses etc.
A musical selection such as a romantic love song is suggested.
- Recessional: The wedded couple and party exit.
- Postlude: After the party exits, the guests may need an extra minute or so to leave for the cocktail hour.