One of life's beautiful milestones.
As you plan this ultimate event, music will play a significant role in setting the atmosphere for you and your guests to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- The Concert
If you want music for 45-1hr before your actual ceremony begins, this is the show for you. The Lady will create a medley and musical magic for the sheer delight of your guests.
- The Ensemble
If you want to add another instrument with the harp: flute/violin/cello. Duos, trios, and quartets are available with this option.
- The Medley
The performance is approximately five minutes in length and designed for Church programs and small family gatherings that want a brief harp encounter.
- The Standard
This is the typical performance that is requested; light ceremony music. It includes: prelude, bridal party, bride, interlude, recessional, and postlude.
Wedding Ceremony Program
- Prelude: Guests are arriving while bridal party is getting ready.
- Bridal Party Entrance: The bridal court precedes the bride.
- Bridal Entrance: The star
- Interlude: During the ceremony, there may be a unity candle/exchange of roses etc.
A musical selection such as a romantic love song is suggested.
- Recessional: The wedded couple and party exit.
- Postlude: After the party exits, the guests may need an extra minute or so to leave for the cocktail hour.
Prior to your big moment, guests are arriving while being serenaded with Classical tunes and love songs. This portion is typically between 15-30 minutes depending on the type of ceremony that you are having.
- Bridal Party: Canon in D - Pachelbel
- Bridal Entrance: Bridal Chorus - Wagner
- Recessional: Wedding March - Mendelssohn
Customized ProgramIf you want a more modern approach to your program, popular music can be used.
- Bridal Party: A Thousand Years
- Bridal Entrance: All of Me - John Legend
- Recessional: Clocks - Coldplay